Terms of Service
By using the Chemical Equation Balancer, you agree to be bound by these terms of service:
- You may use the tool to balance chemical equations for educational purposes.
- You must not use the tool for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are solely responsible for any chemical equation data that you input into the balancer.
- We do not collect any personal information, including names, when you use the balancer.
- All balancing computations take place in your browser. We do not store or upload any of your data to our servers.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the balancer at any time, without notice, for any reason.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. Here's how we collect, use, and disclose information when you use the Chemical Equation Balancer
© 2023 ChemicalEquationBalancer.com
- We may use third-party advertising partners to serve ads on the site in the future, which may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites.
- We do not sell or rent any information collected through cookies or advertising partners to third parties.
- We may disclose your information if required by law or to protect our rights or property.